We Are Hiring
LPN Mgr-Long Term Care - Nursing Admin SNF 001 - Full-Time,Evening - Via Christi Village Ponca City - Ponca City,OK
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to manage activities, workflow and resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Assists in implementing clinical services and programs. Effectively communicates expected outcomes, efficient work routines, and work procedures to the clinical staff.
- Assists with implementation and evaluation of quality of care including on-going auditing of Quality Indicators.Assures adherence to clinical policies and procedures within departmental guidelines. Assists with admissions, discharges, and transfers to assure appropriate care and compliance with State and/or Federal regulations.
- Assumes administrative authority for clinical departments in the absence of the nursing leadership.Assist in maintaining clinical budgets. Assumes a community presence that monitors resident care.
- Oversees completion of clinical documentation per community policy, and State and Federal regulations. Follows regulatory and community standards, policies, procedures and precautions in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment.
- Assumes responsibility for enhancing professional knowledge and skills through participation in educational programs and seminars.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing with experience required
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)