We Are Hiring
PRN,Day - Hours: Rotating hours and start times dependent upon system need. 4am starts at hospitals anywhere to as late as 9:30am.
St. Francis - Milwaukee,WI
What You Will Do
- May draw and collect blood samples according to policy. Receive, centrifuge, accession, process and transport specimens. Verifies all related records.
- Works pending lists, orders add-on tests, and resolves duplicate orders.
- Sets up instruments. Maintains, cleans, and sterilizes equipment and work area following safety, cleanliness, and infection control procedures.
- Performs clerical duties which may include answering phones, reviewing EKGs, collecting patient demographic data for patient registration, ordering tests, ABNs, data entry and filing.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certification specializing in Phlebotomy credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- High school diploma or GED required