We Are Hiring
Senior Executive Assistant
4600 Headquarters - St Louis,MO
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Executive Assistant with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support for ministry CEO or System Office executive.
- Coordinates schedules, visitors, telephone calls, meetings, deadlines and presentations to ensure the executive office functions seamlessly.
- Maintains executive office calendar.
- Oversees scheduling, catering, document preparation and distribution for meetings and conference calls for the Board of Director and Board committees.
- Schedules and coordinates management meetings, conferences, special events, and travel arrangements.
- Attends board and management meetings, maintains minutes of all proceedings and acts as custodian for all related documentation.
- Prepares and distributes subsequent correspondence as needed, and follows up on action items to ensure completion.
- Prepares and coordinates the preparation of correspondence, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Monitors financial and budget information and prepares data for review.
- May supervise administrative staff, including scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and staff relations.
- Provides input to performance management.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience supporting executive level teams is strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)