We Are Hiring
Technical Lab Specialist
Full Time Evenings
8 Hour days. Start times vary from 1400 to 1500. Rotation every 3rd weekend and holidays
All Saints Hosp - Racine,WI
What You Will Do
Researches and provides technical information, coordination, and direction on new techniques, testing methods and procedures for the Laboratory.
- Serves as a technical consultant for advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving in area of expertise.
- Contacts medical personnel regarding specimen acceptability, results, clarification of requests and other laboratory problems.
- Prepares and revises standardized policies and procedures for Laboratory facilities and sites.
- Performs data collection, advanced data analysis, and correlates data with pathology and physiologic states or clinical conditions to determine validity of data.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- High school diploma/GED with 4 years of experience, or Bachelor''s degree