We Are Hiring
Technologist-Vascular - Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001 - Full-Time,Day - SEH St Elizabeth Hospital Oneida - Appleton,WI
Every 4-5 Weekend On Call, One Day a Week Call, and One to two Holidays per Year
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity to
Performs vascular diagnostic procedures to detect peripheral vascular disease or obstructions.
- Evaluates patient for presence of peripheral vascular disease by selecting most effective procedures within regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Performs appropriate diagnostic procedures, records patient test results and reports results.
- Monitors patient comfort and safety during tests, alerting physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
- Maintains adequate supplies and verifies all equipment is in proper working condition; reports deficiencies and failures.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech specializing in Vascular Interpretation credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date. All specialties accepted.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date. General Radiography is also required in addition to any specialty. State Radiology Technologist licensure issued by Wisconsin Radiography Examining Board required within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Sonography Tech specializing in Vascular Sonography credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date. All specialties accepted.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin and its subsidiaries, are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement