We Are Hiring
$1500 Sign On Bonus for Full Time
St. Joseph Place, an Ascension Living community, is seeking qualified candidates to join our Nursing team as an CNA. If you have a passion for providing care to those who need it - JOIN US!
Seeking CNAs for Full Time and PRN opportunities.
- Day Shift: 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Night Shift: 7:00pm - 7:00am
Our skilled nursing community is conveniently located just across the street from Town Center Plaza in Overland Park, Kansas. When additional therapy is needed after surgery, illness or hospital stay, we provide rehabilitation and short-term care; we also offer long-term care for residents who need a higher level of assistance in dealing with an ongoing illness, chronic medical condition or disability.
Apply on-line or in person at our located at 11901 Rosewood, Overland Park, KS 66209.
- $1500 Sign On Bonus for Full Time
- Benefits Effective Within First 30 Days!
- Very Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - with discounts available based on income!
- Work for a faith based organization
- Competitive Wages
- Start earning PTO on first day!
- Free Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life and Accidentally Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Retirement Plan with employer match (up to 4%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. The Certified Nursing Assistant completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care. Communication and interactions with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position.
What You Will Do
Assists with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Nurse Aide obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)