We Are Hiring
Security Guard - Security 001 - PRN,Rotating - Providence Health Ctr - Waco,TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to provide security services to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors.
- Performs proactive monitoring of and timely responses to potential/actual security threats.
- Investigates, documents and manages security incidents and hazards.
- Maintains knowledge/follows policies and procedures regarding alarms and emergency/disaster preparedness plans. May facilitate planned drills and simulations.
- Trains and mentors staff on environment of care and emergency management processes and procedures. Provides information and assistance to staff and visitors to promote safety.
- Provides for traffic and parking enforcement within campus area and participates in foot and vehicle patrols.
- Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Operates vehicle in a safe and responsible manner to avoid accidents and traffic or parking violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Drivers License credentialed from the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- Security Guard credentialed from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.