We Are Hiring
Title: Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist - As an Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to perform EEG; Electroneurodiagnostic testing.
St. Vincent Indianapolis
2001 West 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Department: Neurodiagnostic Lab 002
Additional Job Details:
Full-Time, Rotating - 36 hours (Nights 3/12s - 7PM-7AM Sunday-Saturday)
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to perform electroneurodiagnostic testing.
- Performs set up and preparation of equipment/supplies for ordered test.
- Reviews patient's history, obtains any necessary information or documentation and provides education to patient about procedures. Monitors and documents patient's condition at all times and reports any adverse reactions.
- Operates and maintains a variety of equipment to obtain diagnostic data, which may include EEG (Electroencephalography), EP (Evoked Potential), and PSG (Polysomnography) equipment. Recognizes and corrects for artifacts.
- Scores/graphs, documents and reports results of diagnostic procedures.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Electroencephalographic Technician credentialed from the ABRET Neurodiagnostic Credentialing & Accreditation (ABRET) obtained within 24 Months (2 years) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Technologist specializing in Neurophysiologic Intraop Monit credentialed from the ABRET Neurodiagnostic Credentialing & Accreditation (ABRET) obtained within 24 Months (2 years) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Technologist specializing in Evoked Potential credentialed from the ABRET Neurodiagnostic Credentialing & Accreditation (ABRET) obtained within 24 Months (2 years) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Tech specializing in Nerve Conduction Study obtained within 24 Months (2 years) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)