We Are Hiring
We are hiring a full-time rotating Registered Nurse to join our Medical Surgical team at Ascension Good Samaritan Hospital in Merrill, WI.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Good Samaritan Hospital has been serving the community since 1923. We provide inpatient and outpatient care, including surgery, oncology services, spiritual services, a full range of therapy, radiology and laboratory services, as well as emergency/trauma and urgent care. Our location has the feel of a community-based hospital, but with it tied to Ascension, you are part of a national network.
We Offer You:
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development
- Affordable medical and dental coverage
- Retirement match
- Work-life balance through generous paid time off
- Eight paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
What You Will Do
As Registered Nurse on the Med Surg team, you will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- None required. New grads and seasoned RNs are encouraged to apply!
Title: RN Registered Nurse Med Surg
Unit: Medical Surgical Unit
Schedule: Full-time & Rotating
Hospital: Ascension Good Samaritan Hospital
Location: Merrill, WI
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin and its subsidiaries, are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement