We Are Hiring
Spv-Patient Transport - Patient Transportation 001 - Full-Time, St Vincent's Riverside - Jacksonville,FL
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to
Supervises daily patient transportation activities and resources.
- Delegates and assigns work commensurate with knowledge, skills, and experience, and assures the work is performed appropriately. Assists with the interviewing, hiring, orientation, and evaluation of the support staff.
- Monitors workflow and work volume continuously and adjusts worker's job tasks as necessary to ensure daily work completion.
- Identifies and implements systems to streamline and gain efficiencies in work processes. Organizes and coordinates projects and events.
- Serves as an educational resource for support staff.
- Friday - Sunday 7am - 7:30pm
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)