We Are Hiring
Genesys PACE, a member of the Ascension Living family, has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse with leadership experience to join our team as the Director of Clinical Operations.
Standard working hours - Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
PACE (Program of All- Inclusive Care for the Elderly) offers a range of medical and supportive services that can be provided at the PACE center or in the comfort of home 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Our many relationships with specialists and providers in the community ensure that you get the care you need. Participants also receive social and recreational services in our PACE center located in downtown Flint.
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage. We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
Why join Genesys PACE?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to direct the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies.
- Organizes operations to provide high quality, cost effective services. Models leadership and teaming excellence by providing appropriate advice and counsel to staff to improve effectiveness.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that support the delivery of services to meet all productivity plans.
- Coordinates and integrates services to meet contractual requirements. Conducts ongoing assessments, maintains quality control programs, and improves departmental operations.
- Directs staff. Manages departmental turnover while maintaining high employee and patient satisfaction.
- Identifies marketing and collaborative opportunities for the department.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- Registered Nurse.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)