We Are Hiring
Four 10-hour shifts with rotating day off.
Paid call coverage for nights, weekends and holidays.
What You Will Do:
- Prepares patient for procedure through education, obtaining lab work, diagnostic studies, initiating venous access, and medicating the patient as needed.
- Explains procedure(s) and provides age-appropriate pre-procedure instructions to patients and their significant other.
- Administers moderate sedation to patients undergoing minimally invasive procedures.
- Provides patient assessment and monitoring of vital signs, cardiac rhythm, neurologic status, oxygen saturation, etc. as indicated.
- Reports changes in patient’s condition and aids in emergency measures as required.
- Administers post-procedure care and instructions.
- Abides by rules of Radiology safety
- Assists providers in all aspects of patient care involving a multitude of minimally invasive image-guided procedures.
- Completes all necessary documentation related to procedures performed
Why Join the Sacred Heart Pensacola Team?
Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
Besides our amazing location in beautiful Florida, below are some of the things we are most proud of:
- Level II Trauma Center
- The region’s leading Stroke Center
- Our affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer Network, which allows us to provide the highest standards of cancer care for our patients.
- Three Centers of Excellence in Women’s Services, Joint Replacement, and Weight Loss Surgery.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing Program
- Florida RN License, compact license, or RN License with reciprocity in the state of Florida
- Minimum one-year experience in IR, ICU, PCU ED, or OR.
- BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA), ACLS, and PALS. The NIH certification must be obtained within three months of hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Sacred Heart Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)