We Are Hiring
LPN - Clinic - PMC PROV FAMILY PRAC Support - Full-Time, Day - Woodway Clinic - Waco,TX
Shift: Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to provide care to patients under the direction of a registered nurse or physician, functioning within scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients and assures the well-being of patients.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs laboratory tests and therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program permit (GVN) obtained prior to start date or jobtransfer date is required-OR-Temporary or Current Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) license to practice in thestate of Texas is required or must be obtained prior to hire or job transfer date-OR current homestate license for multi-state license recognition through the Nurse Licensure Compact is required ormust be obtained prior to hire or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
- At least 1 year experience in hospital or clinic setting
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.