We Are Hiring
RN-Minimum Data Set - Nursing Admin SNF 001 - Full-Time,Day - Via Christi Village Ponca City - Ponca City,OK
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Collects data for use in determining care plans, compliance with treatment norms and privacy standards, and in supplying information to third parties.
- Ensures the accuracy of patient charts and medical data. Works as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Maintains current knowledge of federal, state and local standards and regulations for long-term care, such as those for certification, licensure and accreditation, Medicare, and state Medicaid.
- Participates in all aspects of the CMS survey process including pre-survey preparation, actual survey, and post-survey plan of correction when requested. Promotes survey preparedness at all times.
- Trains individuals to develop a comprehensive care plan for facility residents in coordination with the MDS that accurately addresses the needs of residents.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.