We Are Hiring
Asst-Executive - Administration 001 - Full-Time,Day - HealthPark - Grand Blanc,MI
SCHEDULE: Generally 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday but with occasional start times of 7 am and occasional ending times of up to 6 pm.
Why Join Ascension?
In Michigan, Ascension operates 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ over 20,000 associates. Across the state, Ascension Michigan is working together to help bring patients more resources and better care. Ascension Michigan is also committed to its community; it provided over $272 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in FY2018. Ascension Michigan is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Genesys Hospital, you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support for executives.
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Prepares, processes and edits financial or operational information, data and documents, including materials necessary for meetings, special projects and reports.
- Attends meetings, keeps records of all proceedings and acts as custodian for all related documentation. Prepares and distributes subsequent correspondence as needed, and follows up on action items to ensure completion.
- Prioritizes, receives, and screens visitors and telephone calls. Maintains assigned calendar(s).
What You Will Need
Preferred Skills And Experience:
- 2 or more years' Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level leaders
- 2 or more years' experience supporting multiple executives simultaneously
- Project Management experience
- Advanced computer skills; ability to learn new software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction
High School diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Genesys Health System will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.