This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
Food and Nutrition Services Supervisor- Nutrition Services Ascension Living - Full-Time,Day - Franciscan Place WI - Brookfield,WI
Why Join Ascension?
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to supervise food and nutrition services activities and resources.
- Supervises the daily activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities. Orients and trains new employees.
- Conducts selection interviewing and makes recommendations for hiring, promotions and transfers. Monitors employee performance and production; participates in performance activities.
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution.
- Ensures departmental compliance with applicable regulations, internal/external standards, policies and procedures.
- Assists manager in planning, organizing and directing operations of the department. Participates in planning of menus and specialized diets.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Food Service Professional credentialed from the ServSafe National Restaurant Association.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)