We Are Hiring
Clinical Lab Intern
St Joseph Campus - Milwaukee,WI
What You Will Do
Under direct supervision, learns to perform laboratory testing of patient specimens in one or more sections of a laboratory.
- Performs diagnostic/analytic testing of specimens. Interprets, documents and reports test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
- May rotate through or observe other areas of the laboratory. Performs routine clerical duties as required by the department and maintains work area.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of unusual problems, such as unacceptable specimens, variation in specimen information, and equipment malfunction.
What You Will Need Education:
- High school diploma/GED required Enrolled in degreed program specific to discipline