We Are Hiring
St. Joseph Place, an Ascension Living community, is seeking qualified candidates to join our Nutrition Services team as a Nutrition Aide. If you have a passion for providing care to those who need it - JOIN US!
This is a full time opportunity. Weekend work is required
- Shift Hours: 6am - 2:00pm and 4:00pm - 7:30pm
Our skilled nursing community is conveniently located just across the street from Town Center Plaza in Overland Park, Kansas. When additional therapy is needed after surgery, illness or hospital stay, we provide rehabilitation and short-term care; we also offer long-term care for residents who need a higher level of assistance in dealing with an ongoing illness, chronic medical condition or disability.
Apply on-line or in person at our located at 11901 Rosewood, Overland Park, KS 66209.
- Benefits Effective Within First 30 Days!
- Very Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - with discounts available based on income!
- Competitive Wages
- Start earning PTO on first day!
- Free Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life and Accidentally Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Retirement Plan with employer match (up to 4%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will assist with preparation, assembly and service of food and beverages.
- Handles portions and serves food in accordance with menu and dietary restrictions.
- Adheres to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines in the sanitation and maintenance of work area. Follows department regulatory standards including hair covering, wearing gloves, dress attire as required.
- Plans, organizes and serves food for large groups. May receive payments for goods; may operate cash register and order supplies.
- Covers, labels and dates all food products to be stored.
- Solves patient/customer problems and responds to patient food service needs.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Food Service Professional credentialed from the ServSafe National Restaurant Association.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)