We Are Hiring
Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Primary Care Owasso MOB350 - Full-Time, Days -
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to provide behavioral health counseling services.
- Conducts patient assessments and establishes therapy treatment goals.
- Administers individual and group therapy. Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Works directly with the patient, family, physician and community providers to ensure active and collaborate care from the initiation of treatment to the time of discharge.
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Counselor credentialed from the Oklahoma State Board of Behavioral Health .
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Oklahoma State Board of Licensed Social Workers .
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Clinical Counselor.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- 3 - 5 years previous experience preferred as LCSW
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)