We Are Hiring
Ascension St. Michael’s Hospital in Stevens Point is hiring a part-time RN to join our Intensive Care Unit. Join our critical care team at one of the region’s largest health systems and play an essential role in quality patient care!
Schedule: Part-time, rotating
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension St. Michael’s Hospital was recently named one of the Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals in the county. Ascension St. Michael's Hospital provides a comprehensive set of acute-care options, including both innovative and proven treatment plans. Our broad range of services include all major specialties, emergency medicine, urgent care, surgery, ICU/CCU, diagnostic radiology, rehabilitation, sports medicine, occupational and behavioral health, pathology, and sleep diagnostics.
We Offer You:
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development
- Affordable medical and dental coverage
- Retirement match
- Work-life balance through generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
What You Will Do
As an ICU Registered Nurse with Ascension St. Michael's Hospital you will provide direct nursing care for patients undergoing life-threatening conditions and post-surgical recovery.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans within the critical care unit.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out ICU physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate a patient's discharge with members of the critical care team.
What You Will Need
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing require.
Title: RN Registered Nurse ICU
Department: Critical Care Unit
Hours: Part-time, rotating shifts
Hospital: Ascension St. Michael’s Hospital
Location: Stevens Point, WI
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin and its subsidiaries, are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement