We Are Hiring
Mgr-Pharmacy - Pharmacy Services General 001 - FT, Days - SMH St Michaels Hos - Stevens Point,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity to
Manages the daily operations of pharmacy services.
- Develops and implements performance improvement activities to include medication safety, medication use evaluation and pharmacoeconomics.
- Conducts competency assessments and coordinates the training and development of pharmacists, pharmacy residents and pharmacy students.
- Develops and manages departmental budget to promote pharmacoeconomics.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations. Also serves on various committees.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacist credentialed from the Wisconsin Pharmacy Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Doctorate of Pharmacy required Master's degree preferred
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
- PGY1 required and PGY 2 preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin and its subsidiaries, are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement