We Are Hiring
Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus and Novi Campus - Ascension Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is looking for a full-time Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to join our elite team!
Why Join Ascension?
About Ascension Providence Hospital
Full service Level II Trauma Center and a Primary Stroke Center
We provide a wide range of minimally invasive surgical procedures using robotic assisted technology
Specialty care in advanced heart and neuroscience care, comprehensive cancer services, orthopedics and women’s health
Robust Medical Education program consisting of 18 accredited residency and fellowship programs
Affiliated with Michigan State University College of Medicine
Northwest suburb of Detroit and 16 miles northeast of Ann Arbor
Home to Twelve Oaks Mall, Fountain Walk and Novi Suburban Showplace
Welcoming community and voted one of the best places to live in Michigan
The City has 4 award winning school districts and a Japanese Community School
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Providence Hospital is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Obstetrics & Gynecology physician for Michigan Institute of OB/GYN practice.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to partner with Ascension Providence Hospital and Michigan Institute of OB/GYN due to growth.
- Employed opportunity for two years with Ascension Medical Group and then transition to the private practice
- 150 deliveries/year and 100 outpatient visits/week, wide variety of open and laparoscopic gynecology surgical cases, and special interest in infertility/PCOS/minimally invasive procedures
- Remodeled office with seven exam rooms, onsite ultrasound, blood draw station and in-office procedure suite for minor GYN surgery
- Opportunity for teaching and supervising OB/GYN residents
- Practice plans to add additional Obstetrics & Gynecology physician for a total of three in the next two to three years
This is an employed position with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- New physician will see outpatient visits in the Farmington Hills office
- OB deliveries and GYN surgeries at Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus and Novi Campus
- Inpatient rounding and oncall schedule is on a rotational basis
- Teaching and supervising OB/GYN residents at Ascension Providence Hospital
What You Will Need
- Physician MD/DO with Prescriptive Authority credentialed from the Michigan Board of Medicine obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Interest in teaching preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)