We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY -- a part of Ascension Living -- has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a "RN Registered Nurse" in SNF Nursing Unit B Department on a Per Diem/Days basis! Please apply today if you are interested!
- $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR NEW HIRES FOR FULL-TIME / 6:00PM - 7:00AM POSITION!
- $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR NEW HIRES FOR PART-TIME / 6:00PM - 7:00AM POSITION!
Why Join Ascension?
- We encourage a diversity of talent and thought – while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good – patients and associates. Our Registered Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Our Lady of Peace prides itself in employing some of the best Healthcare Professionals in Western New York. As an associate of the National Healthcare System Ascension Living, you will enjoy a full Benefits Package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO. In addition, you have opportunity for advancement or relocation throughout your career with us.
- Working at Our Lady of Peace is definitely more than just a job too. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering high-quality Healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the local community. With a mission established decades ago, your role on our team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for nearly 20 years! We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
At Ascension Living’s Our Lady of Peace, you will find meaningful careers, great residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere, and plenty of room to make your mark. This is a PER DIEM / DAYS position. As an RN Registered Nurse for Our Lady of Peace, you will perform basic, but critical patient care activities appropriate to the patient population. Your primary responsibility is to be responsible for the delivery of resident care through the process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation under the direction and supervision of the Unit Manager. You will be lead and mentored by highly-collaborative Nurse Managers who will also invest in your career growth and development. You must be willing to work a flexible schedule, that may include weekends and/or holidays, in order to facilitate the implementation of care plans for our residents.
What You Will Need
- NYS License as a Registered Nurse (REQUIRED)
- BLS/CPR Certification PREFERRED for Assisted Living; REQUIRED for LTC upon hire or obtained within thirty (30) days of employment
- Completion of an Accredited RN Program (PREFERRED)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an RN (PREFERRED)
- Supervisory experience (PREFERRED)
- Possesses working knowledge of State and Federal regulations (PREFERRED)
READY TO FULFILL YOUR CALLING WITH A COMPANY THAT CARES? APPLY TODAY! IT TAKES LESS THAN 2 MINUTES!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)