We Are Hiring
Carondelet Place, an Ascension Living community, is seeking an experience Receptionist to join our team on a PRN basis that may lead to a Part Time position down the line.
- 3:00pm to 7:00pm Monday - Friday
- Every other weekend (Sat and Sun) 7:00am to 7:00pm
Our skilled nursing community is conveniently located across the street from St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri. When additional therapy is needed after surgery, illness or hospital stay, we provide rehabilitation and short-term care. We also offer long-term care for residents who need a higher level of assistance in dealing with an ongoing illness, chronic medical condition or disability.
Why join Carondelet Place?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to perform receptionist functions for assigned areas.
- Receives, screens, routes and responds to incoming telephone calls.
- Takes accurate messages and ensures timely delivery.
- Greets guests and provides appropriate assistance and information.
- Performs additional clerical duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous front desk/receptionist experience in health care or office setting preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)