We Are Hiring
St. Mary's Village, an Ascension Living community, is in search of experienced and passionate LPNs to join our team. If you have a desire to provide quality care to those who need it - JOIN US!
PRN opportunities: 6:00pm - 6:00am or 6:00am - 6:00pm
St. Mary's Village has a beautiful multi-level facility which features Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Rehab units. Located just off I-70 in Eastern Jackson County, we’re across the street from St. Mary’s Medical Center. National and local retailers, restaurants and festivals are minutes away in downtown Blue Springs. And just north of town, more than 1,000 acres of protected forest and prairie can be found at Burr Oaks Woods Nature Center, a favorite for birdwatchers.
Why join St. Mary's Village?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to provide basic bedside care to long term care patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician, functioning within scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests and simple therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)