We Are Hiring
Physician, Family Medicine - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time, Merrill, WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is actively seeking a Family Medicine or IM/Peds physician to join an outpatient clinical practice in Merrill, WI.
- Full-spectrum outpatient Family Medicine in the clinic
- Opportunity to provide coverage in the area nursing homes
- Flexible scheduling
- Clinic call: 1:8 - call is taken a week at a time - this includes working half a day in the clinic on Saturday of that week
- The physicians site excellent relationships with specialists - with easy acess via telehealth
- Merrill is a family-friendly community with exceptional school systems, a diverse economy and an abundance of recreational opportunities
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
- Experienced preferred ~ may consider new graduate.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin and its subsidiaries, are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement