We Are Hiring
RN-ICU - CCU - Full-Time
$5000 Sign on bonus
Ascension St Vincent's Riverside - Jacksonville,FL
Ascension St Vincent's is investing $55 million to create a new Heart and Vascular pavilion on our Riverside campus. The pavilion will include 30 medical and surgical rooms and 30 intensive care rooms, but will primarily be used for heart and vascular needs. Join our faith based organization as we transform healthcare into the future.
What You Will Do
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date. ACLS replaces the BLS
- Critical Care RN experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)