We Are Hiring
Lab Phlebotomy Anc
40 hours weekly, Full-Time, Evening - 2pm to 10:30pm rotating weekends holidays as required.
Regional Medical Lab - Tulsa, OK
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to collect and process blood specimens for testing and performs multiple clerical and processing functions.
- May draw and collect blood samples according to policy. Receive, centrifuge, accession, process and transport specimens. Verifies all related records.
- Works pending lists, orders add-on tests, and resolves duplicate orders.
- Sets up instruments. Maintains, cleans, and sterilizes equipment and work area following safety, cleanliness, and infection control procedures.
- Performs clerical duties which may include answering phones, reviewing EKGs, collecting patient demographic data for patient registration, ordering tests, ABNs, data entry and filing.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certification specializing in Phlebotomy credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Phlebotomy Tech.
- Medical Laboratory Assistant credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Laboratory Assistant credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Tech credentialed from the American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians. All issuing authorities accepted.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)