We Are Hiring
St. Mary's Village, an Ascension Living community in Blue Springs, MO is searching for excellent candidates to join our team as Nutrition Aides.
Schedule hours for this shift are 3:30pm - 7:30pm; less than 20 hours per week with weekends included
St. Mary's has a beautiful multi-level facility which features Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Rehab units. Located just off I-70 in Eastern Jackson County, we’re across the street from St. Mary’s Medical Center. National and local retailers, restaurants and festivals are minutes away in downtown Blue Springs. And just north of town, more than 1,000 acres of protected forest and prairie can be found at Burr Oaks Woods Nature Center, a favorite for birdwatchers.
Do you have a true passion for providing care to those who need it? If so we want you to join our team!
Apply on-line today or in person at our campus located at 111 NW Mock Ave, Blue Springs, MO.
Why join St. Mary's Village?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to sssist with preparation, assembly and service of food and beverages.
- Handles portions and serves food in accordance with menu and dietary restrictions.
- Adheres to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines in the sanitation and maintenance of work area. Follows department regulatory standards including hair covering, wearing gloves, dress attire as required.
- Plans, organizes and serves food for large groups. May receive payments for goods; may operate cash register and order supplies.
- Covers, labels and dates all food products to be stored.
- Solves patient/customer problems and responds to patient food service needs.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Food Service Professional credentialed from the ServSafe National Restaurant Association.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)