We Are Hiring
Technology Specialist - Full-Time,Day -
Virtual (any location)
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work with assigned Virtual Care Business Partners to translate business requirements into product solutions.
- Serves as a core team member within agile scrum team supporting the implementation and configuration of virtual care products.
- Collaborates with virtual care business partners to ensure products and defined workflows meet requirements.
- Understands and is expert in virtual care applications and equipment.
- Understands business partner expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service.
- Creates and maintains productive networks with internal ascension technologies teams and external business partners and the vendor community.
- Produces scrum stories to iterate on the business partner expectations and brings those to successful conclusion within designated sprints.
- Creates and customizes presentations to the interests of the audience as needed.
- Conducts diagnosis and troubleshooting of business issues and virtual care application/equipment problems.
- Research, experiment and prototype small iteration of product to resolve complex issues including analysis of technical and economic feasibility of proposed product solutions.
- Responsible for stories requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Experience with implementing and supporting Virtual Care products such as American Well, Carena, Avizia, Iron Bow, etc.
- Agile scrum experience
- Experience with managing integration (HL-7 and API) between software applications
- Experience with implementing and supporting virtual care equipment/devices such as telemedicine carts or tablets
- Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)