We Are Hiring
Security Officer - Security 001 - Full-Time,Night - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore,MD
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Provides security services to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors.
- Performs proactive monitoring of and timely responses to potential/actual security threats.
- Investigates, documents and manages security incidents and hazards.
- Maintains knowledge/follows policies and procedures regarding alarms and emergency/disaster preparedness plans. May facilitate planned drills and simulations.
- Trains and mentors staff on environment of care and emergency management processes and procedures. Provides information and assistance to staff and visitors to promote safety.
- Provides for traffic and parking enforcement within campus area and participates in foot and vehicle patrols.
- Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Operates vehicle in a safe and responsible manner to avoid accidents and traffic or parking violations.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Drivers License credentialed from the Maryland Department of Motor Vehicles obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. License from PA, WV, VA and DE also accepted.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Law Enforcement.
- Management of Aggressive Behavior credentialed from the Management of Aggressive Behavior Training International, Inc.
- Security Professional credentialed from the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS).
- Security Guard.
- High school diploma or GED required