We Are Hiring
Nurse Practitioner - Hospitalist: Our Lady of Victory Hospital - Full-Time, Day - 1120 Pine Street - Stanley,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
- NP Hospitalist team
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Previous NP experience in a Hospitalist role, ICU, ER or Medical/Surgical preferred
- Training program offered (Saint Mary’s Hospital, Good Samaratin Hospital and Saint Michael's Hospital) before working independently
- Tele-Medicine Support available for every patient
- Day Hours:
- 12 hour shift
- 7 days on/7 days off
- 174 shifts/year
- No call
- Inpatients per day: 5-7
- Work with a very collegial group with a strong support team atmosphere
- Team model, provide backup assistance within the ED if patient volume requires
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Drug Enforcement Admin credentialed from the Drug Enforcement Administration. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Master's degree of Nursing required
- Two years NP experience highly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin and its subsidiaries, are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement