We Are Hiring
Ascension Wisconsin - Ascension Our Lady of Victory Hospital is looking for a NP Hospitalist to join our elite team!
Why Join Ascension?
About Ascension Our Lady of Victory Hospital
- Not-for-profit Hospital committed to delivering high-quality, cost effective care to all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable, regardless of their ability to pay
- Beautiful facility with state-of-the-art equipment that has been serving this community since 1919
- Primary Care/Family Medicine Clinics in the service area include Stanley, Owen, and Thorp
- Onsite services include General Surgery, Hospitalist, Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, Laboratory, Infectious Disease (Telemedicine), Cardiology (Telemedicine), Neurology (Telemedicine), Orthopedics, GYN, Pulmonology, GI, and Podiatry
- Trauma Level 4 and Licensed for 25 beds
- Provides residents in the counties of Chippewa, Clark, Taylor and Eau Claire with healthcare services for all ages.
- Warm-hearted community nestled in the beautiful countryside of Chippewa and Clark Counties in Northwestern Wisconsin.
- Area boasts over 32,000 acres of pristine forest, a well-maintained network of biking, hiking and cross-country ski trails, state parks, many trout streams and more than 500 miles of snowmobile trails.
- Enjoy the perks of small-town living with several amenities including a theater, library, an assortment of restaurants, golf courses, parks, and a fitness center with an Olympic-size swimming pool
- Less than 1 hour from Eau Claire, WI and 2 hours from Minneapolis, MN
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Our Lady of Victory Hospital is looking for an experienced NP Hospitalist for our team.
- NP Hospitalist team
- Work with a very collegial group with a strong support team atmosphere
- Autonomous role, must be comfortable working independently
- Tele-Medicine Support available for every patient
- Autonomy to decide transfers
- Day Hours
- 12 hour shift
- 7 days on/7 days off
- No call
- No overnights
- Inpatients per day average of 5-7
- Admitting, rounding on and discharging patients
- Team model, provide backup assistance within the ED if patient volume requires
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Drug Enforcement Admin credentialed from the Drug Enforcement Administration. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Master's degree of Nursing required
- NP Hospitalist experience required. At least 2 years NP Hospitalist experience highly preferred
- NP Experience within ICU, ER or Medical/Surgical may be considered
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin and its subsidiaries, are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement