We Are Hiring
Medical Lab Tech - Bartlesville
Department: Lab Bartlesville
Schedule: 40 hours weekly, Full Time Evenings 2pm - 10:30pm / 5 - 8 hour shifts / Includes rotating weekends and holidays
Location: RML Bartlesville, Ok.
Jane Phillips Medical Center offers a complete range of services, including general medicine, surgery, cardiopulmonary care, maternal and infant care, cancer treatment, wound care, behavioral services, emergency care, geriatric care, orthopedics, and physical medicine. We provide a network of interdependent healthcare facilities, programs, and services which are devoted to improving the well-being of those we serve. Jane Phillips Medical Center was recently named to the list of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by iVantage Health Analytics and The Chartis Center for Rural Health
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to perform routine diagnostic and analytic testing of laboratory specimens.
- Performs, validates, interprets, documents and reports test results under the supervision of a medical technologist/medical laboratory scientist.
- Conducts quality control and quality assurance testing.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting. Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests.
- Assists with data collection and special projects.
- Understands and participates in all aspects of clinical laboratory testing: pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical. May collect and process specimens.
- Trains and mentors non-technical staff and students.
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Board of Bioanalysis (AAB).
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Board of Bioanalysis (AAB).
- Associate’s degree in medical technology, medical laboratory scientist, human sciences; or completed a military 50-60 week technician program and meets the minimum CLIA requirements; or education qualifications as stated per CLIA requirements
- None required
- Preferred experience in: Blood Bank (Type and screen, crossmatch, antibody ID), Coagulation, Hematology, Chemistry, Urinalysis, Microbiology (set up and gram stain only), Waived kit testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)