We Are Hiring
Medical Technologist - Bartlesville
Department: Lab Bartlesville
Schedule: 40 hours week, Full Time Evening shift, 5 8 hour shifts (2pm-10:30pm) rotating weekend and holidays.
Location: RML Bartlesville, Ok.
Jane Phillips Medical Center offers a complete range of services, including general medicine, surgery, cardiopulmonary care, maternal and infant care, cancer treatment, wound care, behavioral services, emergency care, geriatric care, orthopedics, and physical medicine. We provide a network of interdependent healthcare facilities, programs, and services which are devoted to improving the well-being of those we serve. Jane Phillips Medical Center was recently named to the list of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by iVantage Health Analytics and The Chartis Center for Rural Health.
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to perform routine diagnostic and analytic testing of laboratory specimens independently.
- Performs, validates, interprets, documents and reports laboratory test results. May collect and process specimens.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting. Executes and evaluates quality control and quality assurance procedures. Documents and reports as required by regulatory agencies.
- Understands and participates in all aspects of clinical laboratory testing; pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical. Anticipates and maintains required supplies for uninterrupted testing.
- Assists with data collection or special projects as assigned.
- Assists in documentation, evaluation and submission of all required laboratory, departmental and staff statistics/reports.
- Assists in training and mentoring MLTs, new associates and students.
Licenses/Certifications/Registration: Preferred Credential(s):
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Board of Bioanalysis (AAB).
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Bachelor's degree in medical technology, medical laboratory scientist, human sciences or education qualifications as stated per CLIA requirements
- None required
- Prefer 1 year of Medical Technologist experience as a Generalist.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)