We Are Hiring
CSM Hospital Milwaukee - Milwaukee,WI
What You Will Do
Assists licensed anesthesia provider with duties related to the care and monitoring of patients and equipment.|
- Cleans, sterilizes and sets up all anesthesia equipment.
- Assists anesthesia provider with patient assessment, monitoring, transport, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasive lines, and airway management.
- Provides daily maintenance of equipment and troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Assists in the preparation of scheduled, emergent and urgent surgical procedures involving anesthesia care providers by ensuring necessary equipment and supplies are available, in working order & in proper location.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required