We Are Hiring
Interdisciplinary Team Director
In this exciting and rewarding role, you will have the opportunity to direct the operations of the Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT) in alignment to the Caregiver of the Future business model.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
- Develop goals, plans, and standards consistent with clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the department.
- Plan, organize, and direct all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives for the ICT.
- Prepare operational and departmental budgets and ensure compliance with allocated funding. Coordinate and direct internal/external audits.
- Direct and evaluate departmental activities to achieve performance and quality control objectives. Track and ensure adherence to scorecard and productivity standards.
- Responsible for operationalization of the interdisciplinary care team model. Including establishing matrix responsibility and collaboration expectations for the ICT with centralized disciplinary leadership.
- Associate's degree from an accredited institution required
- 5 or more years of work experience
- 2 or more years performing in a leadership or management role
- Master's degree from an accredited institution
- 6 or more years of work experience
- 5 or more years performing in a leadership or management role
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)