We Are Hiring
Medical Lab Tech - Hematology
Department: Lab Hematology
Schedule: 40 hours weekly, Full Time, Monday - Friday, 6pm - 2:30am
Location: RML Tulsa, Ok.
Regional Medical Laboratory Inc. (RML), part of St. John Health System, is a nationally-renowned commercial reference laboratory that provides testing services for physicians and hospitals within a four-state region and performs more than 9 million procedures each year. RML provides services for multiple hospitals in the Oklahoma region and several satellite locations in Tulsa, northeastern and central Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to performs routine diagnostic and analytic testing of laboratory specimens.
- Performs, validates, interprets, documents and reports test results under the supervision of a medical technologist/medical laboratory scientist.
- Conducts quality control and quality assurance testing.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting. Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests.
- Assists with data collection and special projects.
- Understands and participates in all aspects of clinical laboratory testing: pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical. May collect and process specimens.
- Trains and mentors non-technical staff and students.
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Board of Bioanalysis (AAB).
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Board of Bioanalysis (AAB).
- Associate’s degree in medical technology, medical laboratory scientist, human sciences; or completed a military 50-60 week technician program and meets the minimum CLIA requirements; or education qualifications as stated per CLIA requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)