We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse – Telemetry, Cardiology Unit- Full-Time Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside
Join our family of dedicated, highly skilled Telemetry nurses at Ascension St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside. As the flagship location, Riverside is a 528-bed hospital with a fast paced, exciting atmosphere and an ever-constant flow of patients.
Our nurses work together as a team and care for each other as a family. Our associates are incredibly supportive of each other and are candid in their abilities knowing that they have a team standing behind them. When it comes to professional development we offer many continuing education opportunities.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1 Year RN Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)