We Are Hiring
Workforce Data and Advanced Analytics Manager
St. Louis, MO
Do you have experience data science, predictive modeling, and advanced analytics? Apply today!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Workforce Data and Advanced Analytics Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage all Human Resources data analytics and reporting requirements.
- Manages the coordination for system interfaces with the Human Resources information system.
- Identifies opportunities and processes and recommends automated solutions within the business model.
- Manages all requests for release of Human Resources data within the reporting and analytics stream of information.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, conflict management and other job related issues.
- Will be responsible for understanding workforce trends.
- Work closely with senior leadership to understand service line growth within the ministries.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Experience with data science and predictive modeling is strongly preferred.
- Ability to write/code R and/or Python is strongly preferred.
- Experience with HR data and how to conduct advanced analytics with that data is strongly preferred.
- Workforce planning experience is preferred.
- Experience with Visier workforce planning tool is strongly preferred.
- Data storytelling experience is strongly preferred.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)