We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY -- a part of Ascension Living -- has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for an "RN Nurse Supervisor" on a Full-Time / Evenings / 40 Hours Per Week basis! Please apply today if you are interested!
- SIGN-ON BONUS MAY BE AVAILABLE!
Why Join Ascension?
- We encourage a diversity of talent and thought – while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good – patients and associates. Our RN Nurse Supervisors are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Our Lady of Peace prides itself in employing some of the best Healthcare Professionals in Western New York. As an associate of the National Healthcare System Ascension Living, you will enjoy a full Benefits Package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO. In addition, you have opportunity for advancement or relocation throughout your career with us.
- Working at Our Lady of Peace is definitely more than just a job too. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering high-quality Healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the local community. With a mission established decades ago, your role on our team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for nearly 20 years! We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
As an RN Nurse Supervisor with Ascension Living's Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY, you will have the opportunity to supervise and coordinate staffing and provide leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff. May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
What You Will Need
- REQUIRED Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Diploma from an Accredited School/College of Nursing REQUIRED
- 1 year of experience REQUIRED
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)