We Are Hiring
Security Manager - Security - Full-Time, Day
Monday-Friday and weekends as needed
Providence Health Center - Waco, TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to manage the daily operations of the security department.
- Assigns responsibilities and tasks to support department function.
- Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and policies/procedures.
- Monitors and follows up on customer complaints and investigations.
- Manages and coaches staff. Directs, prioritizes and makes daily adjustments to shift assignments and security deployment as necessary.
- Assists the Director of Security with developing both operational and capital budgets.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- Drivers License.
- Law Enforcement.
- Management of Aggressive Behavior credentialed from the Management of Aggressive Behavior Training International, Inc.
- Security Professional.
- Security Guard.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Bachelors Degree in criminal justice, public administration, or security preferred
- 2 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.