We Are Hiring
Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for members and the community.
Our Clinical and Network Services team at Ascension is seeking a Manager of Clinical Integration in St. Louis, MO. Become a part of our family. Apply today!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to provide leadership and analytic support to Ascension's strategic planning and business development function and related processes.
- Develops analytics and research that develop comprehensive clinical integration strategies while establishing standardizations and continuous refinement around key analytics, inputs, and methodologies.
- Supports activities to advance the organization's strategic direction, including the ongoing implementation of core initiatives and new models including the development of work plans, engaging key internal administrative and clinical leaders and external stakeholders.
- Identifies best and most innovative practices among the Ministry markets with regards to innovative payment models, highlighting areas for value-added collaborations and knowledge sharing.
- Leads the development of national/local environmental scans and related business cases to support pursuing potential mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures or other strategic partnerships specifically in the clinical delivery and provider landscape.
- Supports Ministry Market ambulatory care strategy and uses analytically-driven approaches to identify gaps, variation and duplication of services within the Ministry Markets’ clinically integrated systems of care and assess overall Ministry market network strength and adequacy.
- Supports special projects and business analyses as requested.
- Contributes to short and long term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)