Amazing Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum, Newborn Nursery Night Shift Opportunity.
Work only 3 nights and spend your days enjoying the beautiful city of Owasso located just north of Tulsa, OK.
Ascension St. John Owasso’s Center for Women’s Health is equipped with spacious, modern birthing suites, post-partum and women’s services suites and a newborn nursery. We have 4 laboring rooms, 1 triage room and 8 postpartum rooms.
Our team works together to provide exceptional care for our patients in the LDRPN. Our nurses are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other and patients like family.
If you are seeking a small team to grow with, then look no further!
Shift: Full Time; Nights; 7 pm - 7 am (every other weekend)
Experienced Required: This department is unable to accept new grads at this time.
What You Will Do:
As a LDRPN Registered Nurse, you will have the opportunity to facilitate safe and efficient care to our patients. As a valuable member of our team, your expertise in the theory and application of nursing techniques and your combined knowledge of human anatomy, and implementation tools and technologies are used to facilitate a successful patient experience.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Minimum of 6 months Women's Health RN experience preferred.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would enjoy, Apply Today!