We Are Hiring
Coord-Clinical Staffing - Home Care Support Services 001 - Full-Time,Day - Alexian Brothers Live at Home - Chattanooga,TN
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
- Serves as the primary responder to staffing related phone calls and is responsible for addressing the staffing and scheduling needs of both clients and caregivers.
- Provides top level customer service.
- Works with client and caregivers to coordinate initial scheduling needs according to client requests.
- Enters and maintains both client and caregiver schedules.
- Maintains and utilizes working knowledge of availability of staff to ensure they can appropriately match caregivers to clients.
- Communicates relevant information to caregivers, clients and other appropriate staff members.
- Provides care plan information to caregiver regarding client.
- Provides communication to client/family regarding changes in scheduling.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with internal and external team members.
- Manages phone/electronic communication effectively and efficiently.
- Accurately completes data entry of schedules, and other necessary information and conversations in the system.
- After hours on call rotation.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- Scheduling or office management experience.
- Advanced skills with MS Office other computer systems. Of course if they are familiar with Google sheets and docs that's a plus!
- Technical aptitude to understand, learn and master new business software(s).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)