We Are Hiring
Open Heart Surgical Technologist: Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside
$10,000 Sign on Bonus w/ commitment!
Part-Time 3 days a week , 8 hrs a day- 24 hrs a week
Join our Surgical Services team at Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside!
Ascension St Vincent's is investing $55 million to create a new Heart and Vascular pavilion on our Riverside campus. The pavilion will include 30 medical and surgical rooms and 30 intensive care rooms, but will primarily be used for heart and vascular needs. Join our faith based organization as we transform healthcare into the future.
As a Surgical Technologist, you will facilitate the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures.
- Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
- Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
- Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
- 3 years of experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- BLS credentialed from American Heart Association (AHA)
- Surgical Tech diploma
- Experience in Heart and Vascular Operating Room
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)