We Are Hiring
Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital in Murfreesboro, TN is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Full Time / Competitive Compensation /Excellent Benefits with no waiting period / Free Parking
7:00 - 3:00pm
Why join Ascension
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for residents, team members, and the community.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. We strongly support a work-life balance and you will benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, and training.
- Mission and Values: As a community, we welcome all faiths, and are inspired by the mission and values of Ascension, to provide high-quality, compassionate, personalized care with dignity, especially to those in our communities who are most in need. This guiding vision is the cornerstone of who we are as a company: national, nonprofit and patient-focused.
Simply put, we can not provide a special level of service without incredibly special people.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Saint Thomas Health, you will have the opportunity to apply specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders, conditions and addictions. In addition, this position:
- Administers and interprets tests and measures of psychosocial functioning for the purpose of diagnosing mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities.
- Develops and implements appropriate assessment-based treatment plan.
- Consults with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient's relatives to ensure compliance with patient's treatment plan.
- Provides crisis-oriented psychotherapy as well as short-term and long-term psychotherapy and psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Completes documentation of patient therapy in a timely manner and in accordance with both Federal and State regulations.
What You Will Need
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Social Workers obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Must be able to work independently; oncology experience a plus, flexible, support group facilitation a plus, self starter. If this sounds like you,
Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)