We Are Hiring
Full-Time,Night - Our Lady of Victory - Bourbonnais,IL
Our lady of Victory, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate LPN to join the team! This gorgeous 109 beds that are certified for either Medicare or Medicaid, long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
Full-Time , Night
3 days/week – 12-hour shifts
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Our Lady of Victory, part of Ascension Living?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests and simple therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)