We Are Hiring
Resurrection Life Center, part of Ascension Living, is seeking caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to join the team! This faith-based community is ideally located on a beautiful campus near major expressways in northwest Chicago, and offers skilled nursing care, memory care and short-stay rehabilitation.
20 hours per week, rotating weekends
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
What You Will Do
As an Activity Assistant with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to perform activity based programs in support of patient care plan.
- Conducts assessment of activity needs to meet individual treatment goals and objectives.
- Facilitates and participates in activity-related projects and events.
- Keeps treatment area clean, safe, and organized.
- Performs clerical tasks as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Valid BLS Provider certification required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in senior services preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)