We Are Hiring
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Full-Time,Day - Prospect Medical Commons - Milwaukee, WI
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension WI, you will have the opportunity to provides direct diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services under the supervision of a physician.
- Enjoy a variety of workplace settings: mix of Burn ICU, Burn Clinic, General Surgery Clinic, and OR
- Support 3 collegial burn surgeons located at Prospect Medical Commons and Columbia St. Mary's Hospital
- Hours range between 7am - 7 pm Monday - Friday
- No call anticipated at this time; potential for call in the future.
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic procedures.
- Provides and documents direct treatment and management of health conditions.
- Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Physician Assistant credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program Master's degree preferred
- 1 year+ experience preferred but new graduates welcome to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement